A Message from Dr. Pam Brown, Dr. Megan Hart and their Eye Care Team
WORKING TOGETHER WE CAN ENSURE THE SAFETY OF YOU, OUR DOCTORS AND OUR STAFF:
Please Reschedule your Appointment if:
- You are not feeling well or believe you may have been in contact with someone has tested positive for or been exposed to COVID-19.
- You traveled in a high risk area or internationally within the last 14 days?
- You have been in a gathering of 25 or more people who were not social distancing or wearing protective face coverings.
Face Coverings and Enhanced Cleaning
- ALL patients are required to bring a protective face covering to wear while in the office.
- Disposable masks will be provided to anyone who comes to their appointment without one.
- Face masks must cover nose and mouth and fit snugly against the face
- ALL staff will be required to wear protective face coverings.
- ALL surfaces will be disinfected following each patient interaction.
- In order to expedite the check in process please have your insurance card and photo ID ready at the check-in desk.
ALL PATIENTS MUST HAVE AN APPOINTMENT TO BE SEEN BY DOCTORS OR OPTICIANS
To Comply with Physical Distancing Protocols
- We are staggering appointments based on each patient’s reason for visit. Following each encounter, all surfaces and equipment will be cleaned.
- ALL patients will be required to have an appointment. Sometimes a patient may arrive after you but be taken into the office before you because they are here for a different type of appointment or are being seen by a different team.
- Due to the limited number of appointments available, a $25 fee may be applied to your account for all no shows or cancellations less than 24 hours before appointment.
Arriving 5-10 minutes after your scheduled appointment may result in an extended wait time as you will have to be worked back into the queue after the patients who arrive on time. You may be asked to or choose to reschedule.
Arriving 15 minutes or more after your scheduled time with the doctor will require that you reschedule your appointment.
- Adults age 18 and older, please come to your appointment alone.
- Children under 18 or patients with special needs can be accompanied by one parent/guardian/aide.
- Drivers, friends & family members are asked to remain in the vehicle.
Optical Gallery and Dispensary
- ALL patients coming to the office for frame selection, eye wear dispensing, repair or adjustment must have an appointment.
- All frames that are handled by or tried on by patients will be collected in tray and disinfected afterwards.
POLICIES/PROTOCOLS WILL BE REVIEWED REGULARLY AND ADJUSTED BASED ON CDC, NYS AND AOA GUIDELINES