A Message from Dr. Pam Brown, Dr. Megan Hart and their Eye Care Team
WORKING TOGETHER WE CAN ENSURE THE SAFETY OF YOU, OUR DOCTORS AND OUR STAFF:
Please Reschedule your Appointment if:
- You are not feeling well or believe you may have been in contact with someone has tested positive for or been exposed to COVID-19.
Face Coverings and Enhanced Cleaning
- Face masks are optional at this time.
- ALL surfaces will be disinfected following each patient interaction.
ALL PATIENTS MUST HAVE AN APPOINTMENT TO BE SEEN BY DOCTORS OR OPTICIANS
Arriving 5-10 minutes after your scheduled appointment may result in an extended wait time as you will have to be worked back into the queue after the patients who arrive on time. You may be asked to or choose to reschedule.
Arriving 15 minutes or more after your scheduled time with the doctor will require that you reschedule your appointment.
- Adults age 18 and older, please come to your appointment alone.
- Children under 18 or patients with special needs can be accompanied by one parent/guardian/aide.
- Drivers, friends & family members are asked to remain in the waiting area.
Optical Gallery and Dispensary
- ALL patients coming to the office for frame selection, eye wear dispensing, repair or adjustment must have an appointment.
- All frames that are handled by or tried on by patients will be collected and disinfected afterwards.
POLICIES/PROTOCOLS WILL BE REVIEWED REGULARLY AND ADJUSTED BASED ON CDC, NYS AND AOA GUIDELINES